Instrument Listening & Consultation Session
This is currently only offered to those who have completed our SoundbathPlayer™ Practitioner Course 1 or 2. Need help choosing a gong, singing bowls, or the perfect personal or sound bath setup? Let us take you on a personalized listening experience designed to offer you a greater understanding of different gongs, frosted crystal singing bowls and their sounds.
Our one of a kind Instrument Listening & Consultation Session is designed just for you to help you choose the right instruments to suit your needs. There are a lot of choices out there and it can really help to have in person professional guidance to hear, and feel, a variety of the highest quality instruments available.
Our center houses over 40 gongs and 17 frosted crystal singing bowls and is the only place in Los Angeles where you can hear such a large variety of Gongland, Meinl, Paiste, and Unlimited gongs and singing bowls to help you choose the instruments or setup for you.
Your personal session is given by Jamie Bechtold, who has been playing gongs and crystal singing bowls professionally since 2004 and teaching how to play since 2011. Jamie has played thousands of sound baths and will give her expert advice on choosing the appropriate instruments for you.
If you know there are particular gongs you are interested in hearing, we will have those out for your session if we have them.
- This is a listening session only and clients do not play any of the instruments during this session.
- If you purchase a minimum order a portion of the booking fee will be credited towards your purchase. Contact us for more details.
- This session does not include any teaching or coaching about playing gongs, bowls, or sound baths.
- Sessions are offered on particular dates throughout the month. Please inquire about our upcoming dates.
- Virtual sessions are conducted via Zoom app.