Sound Bath Schedule
- Class size is limited to only 8 participants per event.
- Advanced, online registration is required.
- All events start on time. Arrival time is 15 minutes before event start time and late arrivals will not be allowed in.
- All sales are final, we do not offer refunds.
- Your ticket is only valid for the date and time purchased. You may not transfer to another date or time, but you can give your ticket to someone else.
- “Purchase Protection” is offered as an option when buying a ticket, and is the only way to potentially receive a refund in case an unexpected emergency prevents you from attending the event you are signed up for. Read through their policies thoroughly when purchasing as claims must be submitted in a specific time frame. We do not have anything to do with whether your claim is accepted or not.
- Event schedule is posted about one month in advance, future event dates will be added soon.
- View the rest of our policies HERE.
- Have another question? View our FAQ HERE.
- Capacity is limited to 8 people per event.
- Mats and other props are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each event.
- Dividers are placed between each person (or groups).
- There are two air purifiers in the sound bath area.
- Face masks are optional. Important note – the type of breathwork taught in Breathwork SoundLab™ event cannot be safely done while wearing a mask.
- Anyone that has symptoms of Covid-19 or the flu, has tested positive in the past 10 days, or has been around someone with symptoms or that has tested positive will not be allowed to enter the center. If “Purchase Protection” was included with your ticket, you may be covered depending on your specific situation. Be sure to submit your claim in time.
No event found!