Our policies are put into effect so we can offer the best possible experience to everyone coming to the center. By registering for any event, training, or workshop you are agreeing to abide by our policies. Please note that some events, especially those held at other locations, may have different policies and those policies will be listed on the event or ticketing page. All policies apply regardless of individual circumstances (this includes Covid, accidents, illnesses, and all other seen or unforeseen circumstances). If you do not follow the policies, your participation at the event, or your event will be canceled without refund. View our training policies HERE.
Update March 2023! All payment gateways we use have implemented new terms & conditions. While we have a no refund policy for most of our products and services, there are sometimes exceptions. In the rare case you receive a refund, beginning March 1, 2023 any refund processed will be price paid minus credit card fees.
Public Events at The Soundbath Center™
- Pre-registration is required for all events.
- Event arrival time is 15 minutes before the event starts. Please arrive at this time to get checked in and settled.
- All events start at the scheduled start time. No admittance after exact scheduled start time.
- ALL SALES FINAL FOR ANY AND ALL REASONS. TICKETS ARE TRANSFERABLE TO ANOTHER PARTY FOR THE SAME DATE AND TIME ONLY (you may not transfer to another date, time, or event)
- EVENT MINIMUM: If attendance is less than 3 people for any given event, it may be canceled. This does not happen very often, yet if it does those who have purchased tickets will be notified asap (usually the night before the event), and will receive a full refund or a credit to another date.
- Do not touch the instruments, even if you are super curious. If you damage something you are responsible for replacing it.
- Come sober! If you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol you will be asked to leave without refund.
- PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY: No photos or recording of any kind are allowed.
- Water is allowed in closed containers. No other food or drinks allowed.
- Arrive free of cologne or strong essential oils out of respect for all others attending. If you smell strongly you may be asked to leave.
- Rates are subject to change without notice .
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
Private Events at The Soundbath Center™
- All above policies for group events at The Soundbath Center apply.
- A booking fee equal to event minimum (usually $450) is required in order to secure your date and time.
- Once a date and time is agreed upon, we will send you an invoice to pay the minimum through.
- Remaining payment (if any) will be sent in a separate invoice and is due 24 hours before your event begins.
- No refunds for changes in numbers less than 24 hours before your booking time.
- 1 reschedule is allowed providing at least 7 days notice is given. Rescheduled date must be within 30 days of original date.
- Reschedules with 48 hours to 7 days notice before event incur a rescheduling fee of $100, and $200 for 24-48 hours before booking.
- No reschedules are allowed 24 hours before event begins for any reason.
- All payments are final, no refunds. Reschedules allowed as stated above.
- Posted rates subject to change without notice. Holidays may incur different minimum rates than posted.
- Your private event quote may be different than posted, based on individual event circumstances.
- No food or drink is allowed in the sound bath area.
- Regular booking (weekly/monthly) discounts available with 3 month minimum commitment. Contact us for info.
- Any kind of outside items (ie – party favors) must be approved before bringing them to the center.
- All sessions end on time, if your group arrives late we will still end at the scheduled time.
- If you cannot make your session you can always give or sell it to someone else. Just let us know who is coming in your place.
Private Sound Baths at location of your choice
- A booking fee equal to 50% of your session cost confirms your date and time. This is non-refundable.
- Remainder is due 1 week prior to event.
- No refunds at any time.
- One reschedule is allowed with a $200 fee providing at least 72 hours (3 day) notice is given. New date must be scheduled at this time and be within 30 days of original date.
- All original agreement terms apply to a rescheduled event.
- No reschedules less than 72 hours before event, for any reason.
- If your event is running late and you would like us to end later than scheduled, we will accommodate you if possible. The overtime rate is $150 for every 30 minutes or portion thereof.
- Special events that are outside the normal private sound bath may have additional terms & conditions that will be included on the invoice.
Soundbath Practitioner Trainings
Please view our training policies HERE.
Events at affiliate locations
- Policies may shift depending on the venue.
- Please be clear on the policies before making a payment.
- We are not responsible for any issues that arise regarding payment, cancelation, refunds etc. through any other studio or venue that collects payment.
Product: Gongs and gong accessories
- No returns or exchanges.
- Once an order is placed, there are no cancellations.
- If an item arrives damaged, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving the item. For damaged items please send pictures and save all boxes and wrappings. We cannot guarantee replacement if we do not receive notice within 5 days.
- Some gong accessories may be returned for a 20% restocking fee. Customer pays all shipping charges.
- In special situations where an exchange or return is accepted, a 20% restocking fee applies and customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Special Order Gongs (Gongland, Oetken and Tone of Life)
- No returns or exchanges.
- All special order gongs are made to order, just for you, and your order cannot be canceled once placed.
Product: Crystal Singing Bowls
- If your bowls arrive damaged please contact us HERE within 5 days of receiving your order for an exchange (after 5 days an exchange is not guaranteed).
- If your bowl/bowls were shipped to you: New, undamaged bowls in all original packaging may be returned or exchanged within 5 days of receiving order. A 20% restocking fee applies and customer pays all shipping fees. Items not in their original packaging or showing damage are not eligible for a return.
- Bowls purchased in person at The Soundbath Center are NOT eligible for a return or exchange (as you are able to hear and examine the bowl in person).
Product: All other Instruments
- If an instrument arrives damaged please contact us HERE within 5 days of receiving your order for an exchange (after 5 days an exchange is not guaranteed).
- If your items were shipped to you: New, undamaged instruments in all original packaging may be returned or exchanged within 5 days of receiving order. A 20% restocking fee applies and customer pays all shipping fees. Items not in their original packaging or with any damage are not eligible for a return.
- Items purchased in person at The Soundbath Center are NOT eligible for a return or exchange (as you are able to hear and examine the instrument in person).
- Items special ordered are not eligible for a return as it was ordered/made just for you.
Product: Gift Certificates
Gift certificates are good for any event offered at The Soundbath Center™ for the dollar amount purchased. You must have your gift card number, or proof of purchase in order to use your gift. Contact us with that information to redeem.
Unless otherwise specified on your certificate, they are not good for products, practitioner training, or events at other locations. Gift certificates are non-refundable. All other policies apply.