Our policies are put into effect so we can offer the best possible experience to everyone coming to the center. By registering for any event, training, or workshop you are agreeing to abide by our policies. Please note that some events, especially those held at other locations, may have different policies and those policies will be listed on the event or ticketing page. All policies apply regardless of individual circumstances (this includes Covid, accidents, illnesses, and all other seen or unforeseen circumstances). If you do not follow the policies, your participation at the event, or your event will be canceled without refund. View our training policies HERE.
COVID-19: If you paid for an event or training that was canceled due to COVID-19 lockdowns from March 2020 through July 2020, you can use your credit for any other event through December 31, 2021, or another training date through March 2022. To use your credit, please contact us with the date of the event or training you would like to attend. If you register for an event and it is canceled due to new COVID-19 mandates, you will receive credit towards another event good for one year once we are allowed to reopen. We do not offer refunds for government mandated closures.
Private Sound Baths at location of your choice
- A booking fee equal to 50% of your session cost confirms your date and time. This is non-refundable.
- Remainder is due 1 week prior to event.
- No refunds at any time.
- One reschedule is allowed with a $200 fee providing at least 72 hours (3 day) notice is given. New date must be scheduled at this time and be within 30 days of original date.
- All original agreement terms apply to a rescheduled event.
- No reschedules less than 72 hours before event, for any reason.
- If your event is running late and you would like us to end later than scheduled, we will accommodate you if possible. The overtime rate is $150 for every 30 minutes or portion thereof.
- Special events that are outside the normal private sound bath may have additional terms & conditions that will be included on the invoice.
Events at affiliate locations
- Policies may shift depending on the venue.
- Please be clear on the policies before making a payment.
- We are not responsible for any issues that arise regarding payment, cancelation, refunds etc. through any other studio or venue that collects payment.
Product: Crystal Singing Bowls
- If your bowls arrive damaged please contact us HERE within 5 days of receiving your order for an exchange (after 5 days an exchange is not guaranteed).
- If your bowl/bowls were shipped to you: New, undamaged bowls in all original packaging may be returned or exchanged within 5 days of receiving order. A 20% restocking fee applies and customer pays all shipping fees. Items not in their original packaging or showing damage are not eligible for a return.
- Bowls purchased in person at The Soundbath Center are NOT eligible for a return or exchange (as you are able to hear and examine the bowl in person).
Product: All other Instruments
- If an instrument arrives damaged please contact us HERE within 5 days of receiving your order for an exchange (after 5 days an exchange is not guaranteed).
- If your items were shipped to you: New, undamaged instruments in all original packaging may be returned or exchanged within 5 days of receiving order. A 20% restocking fee applies and customer pays all shipping fees. Items not in their original packaging or with any damage are not eligible for a return.
- Items purchased in person at The Soundbath Center are NOT eligible for a return or exchange (as you are able to hear and examine the instrument in person).
- Items special ordered are not eligible for a return as it was ordered/made just for you.
Product: Gift Certificates
Gift certificates are good for any event offered at The Soundbath Center™ for the dollar amount purchased. You must have your gift card number, or proof of purchase in order to use your gift. Contact us with that information to redeem.
Unless otherwise specified on your certificate, they are not good for products, practitioner training, or events at other locations. Gift certificates are non-refundable. All other policies apply.