Our policies are put into effect so that you may have the best possible experience with us. Your registration and payment for any and all events, workshops, and sessions with The Soundbath Center, GongPlay® SoundLab, Jamie Bechtold, Robert Lee, and/or any and all other entities (studios, people etc.) associated with the center implies your complete agreement with these policies. Please note that some events may have different policies and those policies will be listed on the event or ticketing page. All policies apply regardless of individual circumstances. If you do not follow the policies your participation at the event, or your event will be canceled without refund. View our training policies HERE.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: If you have signed up for an event or training that is postponed due to government requirements, you will be allowed to transfer (free of any transfer fees), to any other event through June 30th, or training through the end of 2020. We will be up and running as soon as allowed to by law, with plenty of event and training dates available. There are and will be plenty of options, and we are not offering refunds. The amount paid is only good towards the service you registered for and cannot be used for any other service or product that we offer. We have a lot of new and exciting things coming this year and look forward to sharing them with you once we are allowed to open again! We hope you understand and are staying healthy during this time!
Private Soundbaths at location of your choice
- 50% deposit confirms your date. Deposit is non-refundable.
- Remainder is due 1 week prior to event.
- No refunds at any time.
- One reschedule is allowed with a $300 fee providing at least 72 hours (3 day) notice is given. New date must be scheduled at this time.
- All original agreement terms apply to a rescheduled event.
- No reschedules less than 72 hours before event.
- If your event is running late and you would like us to end later than scheduled, we will accommodate you if possible. The overtime rate is $150 for every 30 minutes or portion thereof.
- Special events that are outside the normal private sound bath may have additional terms & conditions that will be included on the invoice.
Events at other studios, centers etc. (not at The Soundbath Center)
- Each studio has it’s own policies.
- Please check policies with the studio before submitting payment.
- Jamie and The Soundbath Center are not responsible for any issues that arise regarding payment, cancelation, refunds etc. through any other studio or venue.
- If the event is fully hosted by The Soundbath Center, all Soundbath Center event policies apply.
Product: Crystal Bowls
No returns or exchanges.
If an item arrives damaged, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the item. For damaged items please send pictures and save all boxes and wrappings.
Once payment is processed you will receive a download link via email. Check your spam if you do not see it shortly. You have 24 hours to download your recording. If you do not download within 24 hours you will need to place the order again. No refunds.
Product: Gift Certificates
Gift certificates are good for any sound bath (basic or premium) offered at The Soundbath Center for the dollar amount purchased. Unless otherwise specified on your certificate, they are not good for products, trainings, or events at other locations. Gift certificates are non-refundable. All other policies apply.