Our policies are put into effect so that everyone in our training may have the best possible experience. Your registration and payment for any training with Ascending Sounds, Inc., at any location (The Soundbath Center™ or other location), implies your complete agreement with these policies. All registration forms must be completed in full to participate in the training. If anything is unclear, please ask us before making payment. All policies apply regardless of individual circumstances. If you do not follow the policies your participation in the training may be canceled without a refund. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Update March 2023! All payment gateways we use have implemented new terms & conditions. While we have a no refund policy for most of our products and services, there are sometimes exceptions. In the rare case you receive a refund, beginning March 1, 2023 any refund processed will be price paid minus credit card fees.
All Courses offered through Ascending Sounds, Inc. at The Soundbath Center™ or affiliate location
- Full payment reserves your spot in the training.
- All sales are final, and we do not offer refunds.
- You are allowed to transfer your registration to another date, with a $100 fee providing at least 24 hours’ notice is given.
- No transfers allowed with less than 24-hour notice.
- All students must sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and general liability release to attend any training. If there are any questions regarding this, please contact us BEFORE signing up.
- We reserve the right to change the training location. If the location of the course you are signed up for is moved more than 20 miles away from the original venue, you will have the option to transfer to another date without paying a transfer fee.
March – July 2020 COVID-19 Training Cancellations: If you paid for an event or training that was canceled due to COVID-19 lockdowns from March 2020 through July 2020, you can use your credit for any other event through December 31, 2021, or another training date through March 2022. To use your credit, please contact us with the date of the event or training you would like to attend. If you register for an event and it is canceled due to new COVID-19 mandates, you will receive credit towards another event good for one year once we are allowed to reopen. We do not offer refunds for government mandated closures.